UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wirral People

dawnhughes

We are all very worried as totally out of character my dogs brother slipped his lead last Thursday 8th Jan and bolted from his home. He was last seen near the Birkenhead tip were someone the owner knew tried to get him into her car but failed. His owner Helen has been out looking for him everyday since, she's notified all the appropriate people. For those who know Wirral it was up the roundabout by B&Q near to Leasowe beach which as some of you may know is VERY busy and leads to the motorways :yikes: We are hoping he head towards the beaches... He is chipped. Yet we have heard nothing and there hasnt been anymore sightings.

I know there are a few local peeps on here so we would appreciate if you can keep your eyes and ears opening as it is very worrying :(

Rolo as a pup

Rolo2.jpg

Have just been sent some updated pics.

His owner Helen is making flyers to-night and taking Rolo's photo to the Pound and R.S.P.C.A. The lady who bred Rolo is also making posters and will put them up. We are all very worried and not quite sure what else we can be doing?

1280459760233_0_ALB.jpg3180459760233_0_ALB.jpg

He is a stunning looking boy and so distinctive :( Please please keep your eyes and ears open if you live on the Wirral x

That would be fab but at this moment in time we have no idea if he is still local. We have had people going the beaches everyday but the area is just so vast. He could be anywhere! We are hoping once we get his pic out and about we may get some more sightings. Will be in touch as soon as I hear anymore. Thankyou x

There are a lot of fields and a railway line around there as well if he's headed that way instead. Do you mean the B & Q by the M53? Really hope he is found safely very soon. Contact Doglost peeps. Sherlock Bones can be contacted on here. :GroupHug:

I have just emailed the wirral dog pound. We are well known with them as we take dogs all the time to foster when the kennels become full. Yes it was that B&Q :( A friend of the owner called him and tried to get him in her car but he simply bolted.

My friend is visiting his owner in the morning so hopefully I can get some deatiled infomation.

Here is his dogs-lost page http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...xJvs30qCBfZXuKD

Edited by dawnhughes

good place to put the posters up would be the tescos at bidston moss and B&Q. Village Motors (Near RSPCA at cross lane) have people out and about from all over the wirral so would be no harm in asking them if they could keep an eye out

Bidston Golf club would be on my list of places to be asking too

Just had an email from the lady who bred Rolo

No, no news.

Was just going to drop you a line anyway, but really there's nothing to report. Helen e-mailed me to-day, she thinks someone must have him, with there being no sightings etc.

She has put some posters locally and I've done some new ones that we're going to put around to-morrow. If someone has got him, they'll have to take him out and about sometime ? and then he might be recognised.

Just feeling a bit downhearted now,I wish there was something more I could be doing. God knows how Helen must be feeling.

Joan x

• 1 month later...