UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Last Meal

yena

Can I go to a restaurant?If so I'd like Cafe Pacifico in Covent Garden, where I'd eat:

Tortillia chips with guacamole and sour cream

Enchilada Suiza

Flour tortillas, rolled and filled with cheese and onions, covered with a white creamy sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, served with Mexican rice and refried beans.

Sopapillas

Deep fried flour tortilla wedges drizzled with honey, cinnamon & vanilla ice cream

Fresh OJ cos I don't want to get pizzed on my last night on this planet :biggrin:

Can I go to a restaurant?If so I'd like Cafe Pacifico in Covent Garden, where I'd eat:

Tortillia chips with guacamole and sour cream

Enchilada Suiza

Flour tortillas, rolled and filled with cheese and onions, covered with a white creamy sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, served with Mexican rice and refried beans.

Sopapillas

Deep fried flour tortilla wedges drizzled with honey, cinnamon & vanilla ice cream

Fresh OJ cos I don't want to get pizzed on my last night on this planet :biggrin:

My neighbour who invited us in for dinner at daft o'clock when we got back from France is a shareholder in Cafe Pacifico and La Perla but actually runs La Perla where they make the best margaritas.

My last meal would be a huge seafood feast of shellfish followed by chocolate mouse.

My neighbour who invited us in for dinner at daft o'clock when we got back from France is a shareholder in Cafe Pacifico and La Perla but actually runs La Perla where they make the best margaritas.

Wow, what a useful neighbour to have :biggrin: I've been going there since it opened in '82. Don't manage it often nowadays but if I'm ever in that part of London a visit is a must.

Can I go out for dinner with Claz please?

Be my guest :beerchug: