UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Barty's In Disgrace

Anne Grose

Well, after having had a wonderful walk and massive fun yesterday on the Midlands walk, Barty has thoroughly disgraced himself as only my boy could do. He started first thing this morning but going chasing squirrels and refusing to come back when he was called. I had to retrace my footsteps a good half a mile to catch him. Then .....

This afternoon I was feeding the dogs their tea. A brand new 5Kg bag of finest organic beef trim was opened and half a kilo was measured out for us and half a kilo for the dogs. The dogs got theirs, mine went in the oven and the phone rang. After I had got back from dealing with my work phone call, the bag was gone - 4Kg of beef had disappeared inside the dogs !!!!!

Well, this evening Barty has been sick as a parrot everywhere - inside and outside the house - great !!!! So, not only has he eaten £12 of beef, I now can't work tomorrow morning as I have carpets to shampoo. The boy feels terrible, smells terrible and do I have sympathy. NO!!!

I now am not entirely sure Chloe got any of the stolen beef but no-one is going to be fed tomorrow. Hurumph !!! :wacko: :(