UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Help Me Find A Coat In Tescos!

supafrisk

Hi,

I have been looking all over the Warwickshire area for a coat I saw in the local Tescos. Unfortunately they've all vanished and now the staff there say that they never had any in :wacko:

It is a Florence and Fred olive green/khaki half/three quarter military style coat with a belt and ten silver buttons in a double row down the front when done up.

It is marked up at £50

I wanted it in a 16, but all of the Coventry stores only have it in either 8,10,12,14 or 18.

The 14 is tight and the 18 way too loose :mecry:

So I wondered if there were any Fugees willing to track one down for me in their local store and get customer services to put it on hold behind their desk so I could pick it up - I don't mind travelling at all!

I would be happy to donate £10 to a nominated charity for the first person to find one and reserve it

Many thanks,

Em x :flowers:

P.S. Barcode (for the size 14 only) is 5051790460739.

Edited by supafrisk

Could you ring round some branches and ask if they have it? :unsure:

I am near a couple of Tesco but not sure when I will be going to them :unsure:

I did, they're so unhelpful, some stores claimed not to know what I was on about, some said ring every day to see if there had been a delivery (but we never know what stock we are getting in :rolleyes:) , I have spent a couple of hours on the phone and a couple driving to various stores so I thought the best way would be to ask a Fugee :laugh:

I did, they're so unhelpful, some stores claimed not to know what I was on about, some said ring every day to see if there had been a delivery (but we never know what stock we are getting in :rolleyes:) , I have spent a couple of hours on the phone and a couple driving to various stores so I thought the best way would be to ask a Fugee :laugh:

I will try and pop in to my nearest one tomorrow then :)

Emma first off, go back to Tesco and make a note of the bar code and the details on the tag. Then ring tesco knowing you can ask for a product search on a specific item by number, and find out where it is in stock... then come back here and find a nearby fugee.

apparently you can ring 0800 505 555 and press 1 to do a stock/store check

Borehamwood Xtra have a size 16 put by for you. It's at the clothing desk upstairs, inside the fitting room doors on the right hand side. It's being held under my name Joe Nelson and they're expecting you tomorrow. :wink:

Edited by boosboss