UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rehomed Dogs 2008

lil_angel

It's wonderful Amy. :wub:

Just gave us tears of joy to see so many lovely dogs that have found forever homes.

This brought back so many treasure memories our transport runs we have made for these dogs and my brave little foster dog.

Thank you for giving us the chance to see them once again as Oldies are the best. :wub:

Cheryl & Mike xxx

Oh its gorgeous - i havent been here for ages since my poor foster Jack went to the bridge a couple of months ago, i just havent been able to face it - but seeing all those doglets (including Bailey the Dalmatian who was my foster) who now have happy homes has somehow made me feel brighter. So, huge thanks, merry christmas everyone and hopefully I'll be back and of some use to the OC in the new yr! lol xx

Anyone who wants to download videos form youtube you'll need an "flv" converter or an ipod converter that will convert the youtube videos into avi's - www.vixy.net allows you to do it online for FREE simply put the url to the youtube into the box and convert it and download the finished result.

nixy has been playing up today - I use an alternate which is called funnily enough youtube downloader lol it's free and available from cnet, the only slight snag with this one is that you have to do it in 2 stages, first download the video from youtube and then convert the downloaded file intothe format you want using the same downloader tool (I suggst either avi or windows media for viewing on a pc) - it's a bit more of a pain but useful when nixy plays silly beggars which it does from time to time. I convert with the settings at "high" best quality and they come out great.

I have compiled a little video of all the dogs we have successfully rehomed so far during 2008.

As well as the "official" Oldies re-homings, I think you should also take credit for cases like Texas -- although he wasn't officially an Oldies dog, the Club's help was invaluable in getting him home-checked and re-homed.