UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Some Sad News

AngieK9

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is never a preferred time, but it does seem harder at this time of year when families are meant to be together. You obviously were prepared for her Christmas too, and will be so shocked by this sudden loss.

I know you will be strong and try to support your husband too, and other members of her family. Please take care. :GroupHug:

Thankyou everyone for your kind messages of support, I will show them to Bill when he feels ok to read them, the funeral is on Monday at 2pm, so please send positive thoughts, it would be very much appreciated. Following the church service is a burial, which is what Maureen wanted. Family will probably be staying here so any good thoughts are much needed, thakyou, Angie & Bill & family.

Thankyou everyone for your kind messages of support, I will show them to Bill when he feels ok to read them, the funeral is on Monday at 2pm, so please send positive thoughts, it would be very much appreciated. Following the church service is a burial, which is what Maureen wanted. Family will probably be staying here so any good thoughts are much needed, thakyou, Angie & Bill & family.

Sending lots of good thoughts for you all, both for now and on Monday :GroupHug: