UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Molly Rabbit

Carolh365

Molly you came into my life just 7 short months ago, having found you in a house with your remaining 3 babies, the horrible people had drowned 6 of them and were still in the bucket.

I picked you all up after an exchange of words - and bought you home, your eyes were bad, you had been fed frozen veg as they didnt know rabbits liked grass !

After a visit to the vets you had blocked tear ducts and were in a bad way, we nursed you back from that only to be got by a tooth abcess 2 months later. You battledd thru the hurendous time, Peach (your baby daughter) stayed whilst the remaining 2 went to a great home.

You had a wicked sense of humour, greating all that came into your space by a quick kiss on the leg !! you wernt a cuddly bunny but we had some fun together.

Today you were once more poorly, tooth abcess had returned and another under your chin. On vets advice it was agreed that you had suffered enough, to put you thru another major operation and remove your teeth and part of the jaw was something I couldnt let you go thru.

Be free by special girl, i'm so sorry I could not have done more, we will be together to play again ..........

• 2 weeks later...