UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cecil's Brilliant Heated

Pendlewitch

Er not! I thought it would be a great idea for my stiff old boy, it's in a nice fleecy cover and has heat and massage settings, you can use either of both. So I put it in his bed tonight and switched it on, then invited Cecil to try it, 'no thanks' says Cecil, 'I don't like it', 'you haven't even sat on it' I said, 'not going to either ' says Cecil and took himself off upstairs, when Cecil makes his mind up there is no talking to him, he just leaves! :laugh: So I tried it with Jack who promptly tried to kill it as there was obviously something in there that should be got out. Remove Jack and tried Jumble, well that was a silly thing to do as Jumble is not the sanest of dogs, he just errupted out of the bed with something akin to a girly shriek and belted out the door. So Cecil will not consider it, Jack thinks it should die and Jumble is frightened of it, what use is there now for the lovely bed?

Found one! :) I put it on the foot rest of the recliner and have just had a nice warm massage from mid thigh to my toes, it's lovely, those silly dogs don't know what they are missing!

At least it is still in one piece!

I got Max one of those bean filled things that you warm up in the microwave as she is a bit stiff. I turned my back for about 30 seconds and looked back to find the beans all over the floor and Max looking really pleased with herself. I have now compromised by putting the bed next to the radiator :rolleyes: