UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm A Celebrity

merledogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey they are so irritating. I remember seeing David wotsit on something else and him arguing with everyone on it. He's obnoxious.

Me too, what a pair of pricks :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see van Day in the bushtucker trial tonight :devil:

I agree completely.

Unless Timmy Mallett turns things around quickly, I can see this as being a disaster of a career move.

I just can't stand Malletts inane cackle. He wasn't laughing with Silk he was laughing at him, very OTT and sarcastically.Silk ,I feel, is trying to redeem himself,and i am warming slightly to him. He does have a big ego and mouth,I think most of them are picked for that reason, but he does seem to be trying to fit in. Van Day is so up himself and thinks he is superior to everyone and Mallett is just the most irritating thing on the planet..........................but then I always did think so. At least it is interesting viewing so far!! :laugh: x

I'm so disappointed with it this year. Just goes to show how important it is to get the right mix of people in there. I remember people getting on my nerves last year but also thinking people were great and loving it. I also remember having to stop myself laughing before I did myself a mischief. Does anyone else think the same?

It's a shame. I think I would rather have watched a repeat of last years.

I really wish whoever is voting for David would stop! He is the most awful LITTLE man. He's vain, self centred, egotistical, spiteful, nasty and downright childish. :sick01: I hope Martina brings him down to earth with a crash cos he's a bully.

I am loving Martina. I did like Joe Swash until he started sticking up for David then I went off him.

Edited by merledogs

I do think David is very hard going but I do think Nicola and some others have been bullying him since he arrived and now the situation has gotten out of hand

his reactions are not helpful to the situation but no one else has been consistatly asked to move beds or told where they can sit , stand or sleep , Nicola for example watches and critises every thing he does becasue by her own admission she dislikes him.

his reactions are very childish and he inflames the situation and I don't think I would like to live with him but equally I would not like to live with Nicola

I have no idea who is voting for either of them :(

I really wish whoever is voting for David would stop! He is the most awful LITTLE man. He's vain, self centred, egotistical, spiteful, nasty and downright childish. :sick01: I hope Martina brings him down to earth with a crash cos he's a bully.

I am loving Martina. I did like Joe Swash until he started sticking up for David then I went off him.

ditto :laugh: x