UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Question For Peeps With Curly Hair

mom2jesse

I am so nosey :blush02: That's the only reason there could be for me being in here. My hair is dead straight. Always has been. I'd love curly hair :wub:

:ohmy: You are risking hatred from us curly lot. :laugh: I'd love smooth straight hair that would swing back into place when I shake my head.

Umberto Gianni shampoo and conditioner for curly hair then their flity curls scruncing jelly. I wash mine on an evening and put it on wet hair. When i dries it initially feels like cardboard but after you have slept on it is softens beautifully and keeps my curly bonce under control which is saying something.

I should mention that over the years i have tried everything and have found flirty curls the best. I tried some frizz ease spray in stuff a few years ago that was like glue in my hair so i took it back to Boots. They asked why i was returning it and i said look at m head. I got my refund :rolleyes:

The only stuff that ever worked on my hair was some french stuff that i used to buy from Rackhams [used to be brums version of harrods], they stopped selling it 20 odd years ago now, it cost the earth, but worked since then i've gone around looking like Leo Sayer on a bad day :mecry: :angry:

:ohmy: You are risking hatred from us curly lot. :laugh: I'd love smooth straight hair that would swing back into place when I shake my head.

Me too - in the 70's I used to spend hours blow drying a pageboy, but within 20 mins it was pinging out one curl at a time.... :rolleyes:

I am currently using a variety of Twisted Sista product and the curl spray is fantastic at reducing my frizziness and bouncing back my curl as my hair gets longer. I still stick to Pantene for shampoo and conditioner though.

I like Leo Sayers hair Simikins :)