UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has not come yet but, saying that. I did only post mine today. :rolleyes:

There are quite a lot of parcels that have still not been posted out yet - more than half, in fact - so we're hoping to see a flurry of posts over the next few weeks to say that Refuge SS parcels are flying all over the country :wink:

If there are still a lot of people waiting for parcels by the 20th December, then we'll start to panic :wacko:

Actually, there are also a few parcels that *should* have been received by now and haven't been posted as having been :unsure: , so can the following people please confirm whether they have received parcels:

Chickentikka (for Belle and Roxy)

Uke (for the clever cats)

Blueribbonuk

Shazzy (for the cats)

Thank you :flowers:

got an email to ask if i had recieved my secret santa pressent i have but i said i hadnt in my wmail oops daughter took parcel and forgot to tell me it was here.

i havent though recieved any email to tell me who i send my secret present to though/ can someone please email me wirth details asap so i can send mine out

Calling Missus Squirrel and Loobie Doo:

Your Secret Santas have told me that when you receive your parcels they can be taken out of the outer packaging as they are wrapped all Christmassy inside and their identity will not be given away (unless you cheat of course :wink: ).

we are waiting for 3 parcels here ( Gertie , Squigg Dogs and Rani ) can you let me know which one it is please so I don't moose it up :laugh: