UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meg, Greyhound Missing Ashurst, New Forest (so40)

JayDee

MISSING

f5b825fb0a6604a68bf00ff7feab1ba31.JPG

MEG ( MAGIC)

Greyhound, Female, black and white, 4 years

Missing From : Ashurst, New Forest. (SO40)

Collar: Yes Tagged : Yes Microchipped: Yes Tattooed: Yes

01782 544728 or 07917 422488

dog_lost.jpg

Do you have any information on the whereabouts of this dog?

Call DogLost in the strictest confidence on 0844 800 3220 quoting 15576

Still no news of Meg, and it's so frustrating being so far from the location and unable to help with the search.

If anyone is local, or knows the area well, and can think of anyone, or anywhere to contact with regard to spreading the word wider then please feel free to let us know.

Thanks

Jackie

Was out all day yesterday with others searching for Meg, no sign, the last possible sighting was Saturday morning at about 7.30 am. We lost some time when we went rushing off to one of the car parks with news of a sighting when someone phoned Lisa, please tell me how a black and white Jack Russel terrier can be mistaken for a black and white greyhound! People are out searching again today but we really need a sighting, were hoping that perhaps someone had found her and were waiting for the dog warden to open today but that does not seem to be the case. Phone calls are being made to everyone in the area that we can think of from taxi firms, milkmen, postmen, farms, equestrian facilities, etc, a journalist from the local paper is going to phone Meg's owner today. Please keep Meg in your thoughts and lets hope she has managed to remove her muzzle. Dog communicator has said she's still alive and not weak but the New Forest is huge, its like searching for a needle in a haystack and there is so much cover if she's decided to hunker down and stay out of sight during the day.

If she is still missing by the weekend (though I really hope she isn't) there is going to be a mass search organised.

I feel very helpless because I just can't get there this weekend, but please, please if anyone can spare some time your help would be welcomed. Details will be on the GAP forum, or you can PM me and I'll pass on contact details.

Light a candle here to show her the way home:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=Meg