UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

there were 3 ambulances outside this morning, and all the neighbours were out. My son tells me this from work, an hour after the event, not at the time. Ill have to retrain him lol

Of course, you were only interested in case there was anything you could do to help :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am going to the dentist shortly to have my implant dismantled and re-assembled *shudders*

Don' t like the sound of that - rather you than me :ohmy:

Some good news...... SIL Janet is getting better and is hoping to be well enough to go home tomorrow :biggrin:

That's fantastic news :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Mindy to stop some of the wibble

Will be waiting to hear good news later on

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news about Janet.

Non wibbley thoughts for Mindy, and lots of all the best thoughts for Beenzie.

I am snottier than a snotty thing this morning and have a shed load of work to do so shouldn't be here at all. Its also a bit too early in the day to hit Mark Squirrels cold remedy!

I made pellet porridge for the chickens, mixed with bokashi bran, poultry spice, raisins and dried apricots. Now that Pancake is feeling better she's turned into evil chook from hell and to stop her fellow chooks joining in the feast she stood in the bowl with her wings outstretched :rolleyes: She now has porridge all up her legs :laugh: I annoyed her be decanting it out into smaller bowls so she couldn't hog the lot :laugh:

Some good news...... SIL Janet is getting better and is hoping to be well enough to go home tomorrow :biggrin:

Thats great news

I of course will be mainly wibbling today and will get no work done at all :rolleyes:

:GroupHug:

Thank you all so much. I passed all your good wishes on to her this morning. She was amazed that all these people who don't know her, and vice versa, would care. Luckily, she knows what the inner curtain is :laugh: (Sorry Kathy :) )

She had another scan this morning. But I had to leave to collect my son before she got the results. She's in great form and pain free. God love her, she's like a pin cushion with all the things they're doing to her. She's also diabetic.

All the staff in the hospital are wonderful and she is being looked after extremely well.

Your kind words mean so much :flowers:

Mindy :GroupHug:

Andrea, glad to hear good news about Janet :flowers:

Why don't Jehovahs witnesses understand that when i say i'm not interested i really mean i'm not interested :angry:

Tell them you are a Buddhist. They go away..at least the ones around here do. If you get Mormon guys, express an interest in their underwear and lack of sex life. That usually embarasses them so much they cant leave quickly enough! :laugh: (they are meant to wear sort of long john combinations, and abstain from sex before marriage according to the son of one Mormon boss I had once, who not only did neither, but drank coffe and smoked so long as his parents weren't around.)

I have just been brought 2 tickets to see Jeff Waynes, live, War of The Worlds at the 02 arena Sat 20th June as a thank you present :ohmy: Am dead excited. :elefant: :elefant:

The chances of anything coming from Mars was a million to one he said.............................but still they come...........

My life will be forever Autum.........now your not here........