UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Interested In Working With Us?

Peachy

Hi guys,

Would love to be able to help if i could. We adopted Jess (a yellow lab) from you in 2005 when we lived in Lancashire, shes still with us and very much the matriarch of the house!!

Anyway, we moved to Northern Ireland, there is nothing like the Oldies Club over here and it would be great if you could reach us over here? If you need any help let me know, would be thrilled to help out, with anything, transporting, fostering, home checks etc..

Love Oldies so much since we got Jess so would love to help anyway i can.:D

dogsandcats10sept001xat.jpg

How did I miss this thread? glare.gif mellow.gif

Anyhooo, if I can be of any help at all please ask, anything at all. Unfortunatley I can't drive as of yet, so I have been passing word of the Oldies Club via mouth to friends and family. But once I am driving I can do house checks etc etc.

Even if its not a co ordinator or anything, I can lick and stick stamps fine biggrin.gif laugh.gif We have no room for foster at the moment, but once my current one is in his forever home in the next couple of weeks. I have an oldie sized hole on my couch, short term or evn long term as a retirement home for an oldie.

Anyway, ill stop hijacking the co-ordinator thread.. sorry blush02.gif

Hi guys,

Would love to be able to help if i could. We adopted Jess (a yellow lab) from you in 2005 when we lived in Lancashire, shes still with us and very much the matriarch of the house!!

Anyway, we moved to Northern Ireland, there is nothing like the Oldies Club over here and it would be great if you could reach us over here? If you need any help let me know, would be thrilled to help out, with anything, transporting, fostering, home checks etc..

Love Oldies so much since we got Jess so would love to help anyway i can.:D

How did I miss this thread? glare.gif mellow.gif

Anyhooo, if I can be of any help at all please ask, anything at all. Unfortunatley I can't drive as of yet, so I have been passing word of the Oldies Club via mouth to friends and family. But once I am driving I can do house checks etc etc.

Even if its not a co ordinator or anything, I can lick and stick stamps fine :biggrin: laugh.gif We have no room for foster at the moment, but once my current one is in his forever home in the next couple of weeks. I have an oldie sized hole on my couch, short term or evn long term as a retirement home for an oldie.

Anyway, ill stop hijacking the co-ordinator thread.. sorry blush02.gif

Thanks guys :flowers: I will have a looksee at who we have in your areas and get back to you :biggrin:

• 6 months later...

Hi

I am very interested in helping with this for the North East with Olive (we are quite well spread for Olive to take the north side and me to take Durham and Teesside area) We are meeting next week to get a plan in place for fundraising for the year.

I also have access to conference call facilities so woudl be happy to coordinate a virtual meeting with all coordinators and coordinate sharing of best practice nationally if that would be helpful :-)

Becky