UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Interested In Working With Us?

Peachy

Oldies Club are now recruiting Regional Co-ordinators.

We're looking for people who can help and assist co-ordinate what happens in their region, ranging from street collections, meet & greets, collection boxes locations and various other fundraising events. If you feel you have time to rally together volunteers, contact local businesses, keep up to date with when local dog shows and county fairs are taking place then we would like to hear from you. This could potentially take up as little or as much time as you have and the role is ready to be developed. All we ask is that you keep in regular contact, are happy to work with some guidance and enjoy a bit of healthy competition!

We hope that this could really help to give Oldies Club a strong local base and the areas will be broken down (boundaries are yet to be defined) as follows:

South East

South West

Midlands

North East

North West

Wales

Scotland

If you think you'd be interested, please email me via [email protected]

:flowers:

Edited by Peachy

Hi

I emailed the Oldies via the recommended link - I would like to take on the role of co-ordinator for the South East and have put my contact details on my email. I am working full time as well but would be able to do this in my free time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for your response.

I haven't received an email from you, did you use [email protected]? Would mind resending it just in case it's lost in cyberspace somewhere? :)

Thank you for the replies I've had so far. I promise I'll be in touch shortly. If anyone else is interested, we still need help. You don't need oodles of free time or any particular experience. Please drop me a line if you'd like to make a difference :flowers:

Thank you Val, I've received it and will get back to you shortly :flowers:

I've sent emails to everyone interested in the South East and I'm waiting for a couple of you to get back to me. Just in case the email hasn't arrived, I PM'd you a few minutes ago. When I've heard back from everyone (for the South East), I can then start contacting everyone (everyone who replied, irrespective of region) to allocate areas.

I'm excited! :biggrin:

Can you please define the North East and North West boundaries please?

I was going to volunteer but to be honest I don't feel that I should come under either of those regions, I am in the North not east or west just North.

If you have a region for that I'd be happy to volunteer :smile_anim:

Can you please define the North East and North West boundaries please?

I was going to volunteer but to be honest I don't feel that I should come under either of those regions, I am in the North not east or west just North.

If you have a region for that I'd be happy to volunteer :smile_anim:

We're breaking it down into blocks of counties now so that should be better for your area. Drop me an email via [email protected] and let me know your area :flowers:

Edited by Peachy

• 9 months later...