UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gem From The Clan Cats

Lizz

Our darling little tortie Gem went to the Bridge at 11.27am this morning with both Robin and I in attendance

She fought a brave battle against FIP but this cruel disease stole our darling girl

She leaves behind devastated parents in Robin and I, her darling brother Brodie and her lasting legacy Baby Beijing hug.gif

She had 4 months a 4 days in our loving care and although not long in time in leaving she leaves a huge gaping hole that will be with us for a long time

The indoor cats all lined the stairs as she was leaving the house including Blue who we don't see in daylight that often and Miss Cissy and her crew also came down stairs. The outside cats lined the drive and even the ones who don't like each other sat next to each other in respect for their little sister.

So darling Gem we thankyou for the time we had with you I only wish it could have been longer for all our sakes

So godspeed our darling tortie, reunited with Star, Cairo and Shanghai your kittens and all the Clan cats waiting for you at the bridge

Gem adopted 29 May 2008 died 4 October 2008 aged 1 year and a Clan Cat forever :GroupHug: