UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Strange Murphy

irons

I am beginning to think i humanise Murphy quite a bit this was taken yesterday as i was on the commputor i turned to see what Murph was up to and he was sat on the chair watching the TV something he never does as he always lies on the settee :laugh: Lazy.jpg

I have turned him into a Telly addict :laugh:

I start to worry if he starts drinking beer and eating crisps, than he's a defo telly addict :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And he was lying on the cushion :laugh: :laugh:

I really thought it funny as i could only see his head when i first looked

Edited by irons

LOL at Murphy, he does look interested, what was he watching?

My Mollydog likes to watch The Simpsons and has been known to winge and moan if we have the TV on showing something else until we change the channel. :worried_anim: Fortunately she hasn't yet worked out how to use the remote herself...

Bracken gets glued to the tv. He'll watch anything. As a pup he used to tune into Jimmy Neutron cartoons that were on in the afternoon. He'll even sit and watch football matches which I've not known a dog do before. :laugh:

Another one wondering what Murphy was watching. :wub:

I think it was Deal or no Deal :laugh: :laugh: He watches TV a lot but never from that chair before he loves any thing with animals in specialy dogs then his nose is on the screen and we cann't see it :laugh: In fact thinking about it he does watch it a lot really ,think i will have to limit his hours :wub: then it wouldn't surprise me if he worked out the remote :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: