UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Holiday...by Granny Millie

ranirottie

I have just been on holiday and I thought that I would show you a few pics that my foster mum took.

This is the awning on the caravan that I stayed in with my friends Ebbi and kizzy

LooeCornwallsept2008003.jpg

here I am relaxing with them before we went out

LooeCornwallsept2008006.jpg

this is the view from outside the caravan

LooeCornwallsept2008007.jpg

and this is the "garden" that was made so that I could wander outside but not get lost

LooeCornwallsept2008005.jpg

these were our neighbours in the next field,4 huge shires and two foals

LooeCornwallsept2008017.jpg

these were just down the farm track

LooeCornwallsept2008023.jpg

and these in a neighbouring field,first llamas that I have ever seen!

LooeCornwallsept2008026.jpg

this is the dog walk on the site and it goes all around the farm,too far for me and mum to walk!!

LooeCornwallsept2008046.jpg

this is me on a cliff top walk

LooeCornwallsept2008030.jpg

Edited by ranirottie

this is me and my two friends on the local beach,I wasnt too sure about the water at first!

LooeCornwallsept2008061.jpg

this is us waiting patiently for everything to be packed away,mum says that we are such good girls,she can take us anywhere!

LooeCornwallsept2008077.jpg

here is how we got home on the 5th day of our 14 day holiday,I was a bit surprised !!

LooeCornwallsept2008082.jpg

here are me and kizzy cuddled up to Ebbi's big comfy bum in the back of the big yellow lorry on the way home.

LooeCornwallsept2008085.jpg

it was a short holiday to Looe in Cornwall but I really enjoyed it. I hope you like the pictures.x

oh what a shame you had to cut your holiday short, it looked a lovely place to stay. Grannie Millie looks so content, they are all lovely :wub:

Has your little foxy dog you had at the camping weekend found a home?

oh yes, she was kidnapped given a home by Sian, the young lady that fell in love with her on the camping trip. Her mum is Chasta from on here. She is very happy. x

Edited by ranirottie