UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Isaac Pussycat

Ruthi (borrowadog)

Please!

Isaac is an indoor cat, with no sense! He dodged past his carers legs yesterday morning and has been hanging out in nearby undergrowth - at least until last night at 8.30 when he was last seen.

We've borrowed a trap from Cats Protection but when we went to it yesterday evening someone had let whatever was in it out. :angry: and not bothered to phone me to let me know.

This morning its been baited again with freshly roast chicken. Please tell Isaac he'd be much much better off if he just went in there and let me take him home.

I'm distraught. His mummy is away on holiday and didn't tell me whether she is abroad or not (I suspect she is) and the emergency contact is not answering (parents, might be away with Mummy and Daddy?). He is such a scaredy cat - we've looked after him and his sister Madison several times and I have never even been able to stroke him. He must be terrified, confused, starving hungry....

Please Isaac, just take the nice roast chicken in the trap....

Ruth

Oh, Photo. Somehow I have saved it as a pdf (brain in panic mode!) but its here

http://www.lesandruth.com/mypix/isaac.pdf

ISAAC IS HOME!!!!

He wasn't in the trap, so I thought I would just check round the house before I went home to print off hundreds of flyers and there he was. Lying on the garden table, with that 'Well Slave, why weren't you here to let me in when I was ready to come home' look.

He's full of chat, and clearly feels just fine. Poor little Madison is just sooo happy - she's not eaten since he left, so she's busy catching up!

And I am going to catch up on my sleep.

Thank you for all your good thoughts - even if Isaac decided on his own solution. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ruth