UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Opnions Needed

lil_angel

I know its a little early but my Mum has been thinking of ways she might be able to help Oldies Club. She has made a couple of small knitted stockings that could be hung on a Christmas Tree with a doggie treat in. Just wondered what people thought of them, which they would prefer and how much you would pay. Grateful for any response. She just doesnt want to make them and then find no-ones interested.

Amy :flowers:

Christmasstockings.jpg

I think it's a lovely idea, Amy :wub:

I'm not sure that I'd trust my 2 to ignore them on the tree for long though so wouldn't put them out until Christmas Day :laugh:

I really like both stockings, but prefer the one with the little bit of holly on and I have no idea how much would be a "good" price! :wacko:

That's a great idea. Nice to hear you've sucked your mum into helping us. :laugh: Does she fancy holding a coffee morning to raise funds.

Erm in this house a stocking wouldn't stay on a tree. I would rather have them with something on rather than plain as well.

I'm not sure if they need to be bigger for a toy or bag of treats but I'm guessing these are her samples for showing off her knitting skills.

Edited by Jacobean

They are good Amy and yes I would buy. :flowers: We have fine noses in this house. They could go on mantelpieces. I'm sure dogs being able to tell what's in them won't put people off buying as they can bring them out with the pressies on Xmas day. I've had stockings for mine in the past that I hid from them until the big day. I have dogs that think all the pressies are theirs so we can't even put our pressies under the tree. :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean

Your Mum is lovely :biggrin: I'd buy things like these if I saw them on a stand. I'd probably pay about £1 but it's difficult to say without seeing them in the 'flesh'. I'd have to hang them from the curtain poles to stop the dogs getting them but they'd be good for my parents little dogs :flowers:

They are lovely Amy. :flowers:

My Aunt is doing knitted jumpers at the moment for the Oldies too.

She was unpicking old jumpers to do it, but now I have seen what she has bought extra. There is a huge bin liner full of balls of new wool in her hall. :rolleyes:

Ho hum. I am letting her get on with it. It all helps with the vet bills etc. :biggrin:

Kazz xx

Brilliant Kazz thanks :flowers: The I need a home ones are great for OC dogs but the ones without the logos really boost our funds as we are able to sell them at stalls etc.

Amy I think they are cute - I don't think my 2 would leave them alone with a treat in though :unsure: I think festive bandanas would be a great idea, I have a bandana pattern but can't sew or knit ...& yes I am the Oldies Club Coats Coordinator :laugh: