UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Get Your Butt Back Pronto Wishes Needed

reds

Little Charlie black cat (otherwise known as psycho cat) got chased and caught a little by Rory (he who cannot see!) dog on Sunday. I wasn't there but saw her on Monday night and she had a bad front leg which she wasn't putting to the floor. It was obviously swollen but she could walk on it so it wasn't broken. She was off her food but did eat a little if I held it up to her. It was gone 7pm so I thought she'd be ok until today to go the vets as she was out and about still. Went to catch her for the vets today and she's done a disappearing trick :( Tried again just now but still no sight or sound :( . She's always there and always comes when you arrive so I'm assuming she's hiding out somewhere. There's two of them and if one or the other has a squabble or a fright they'll vanish for a few days but Charlie is the one who is always there (she doesn't stray from her kitchen!). Will go back in about an hour but could do with some 'please show yourself' thoughts :( .

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the wishes. I went back last night and again this morning but still no sign. I'm really worried about her because of her injury. Trying to find a piccy of her :flowers: . Just have to keep hoping she appears back on the yard.