UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Send Special Hugs To Yena

yena

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everybody for your :GroupHug: 's and special thoughts. Yena's still not 100% today, but she did have her tea last night and also her tablets, so at least she eating. She had a bit of a panic this morning when she nearly slipped on the kitchen floor, but I was there to support her and give her loads of praise for been a good girl. Hopefully, she'll will have improved more tonight :) :)

Thank you everybody for your :GroupHug: 's and special thoughts. Yena's still not 100% today, but she did have her tea last night and also her tablets, so at least she eating. She had a bit of a panic this morning when she nearly slipped on the kitchen floor, but I was there to support her and give her loads of praise for been a good girl. Hopefully, she'll will have improved more tonight :) :)

Sounds as though she is heading in the right direction? :GroupHug: Sending good thoughts for her :wub: :GroupHug:

Just to let you know, my Yena is a lot better, this morning she was waiting for me as I came downstairs. She even managed to get her front legs on the settee herself, I only had to lift her back ones up, which I normally do, since shes been poorly. Mind you, I think she decided to get better after I picked her up to take her outside yesterday. My back went as I picked her up, she's a heavy dog, I ended up walking into every wall and every bit of furniture, until I got her outside. She probably thinks it's safer to get better, than it is to let her Mum lift her up again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So thank you once again for your special hugs for Yena, I'll probably need them again, but I know you give them away freely :flowers: