UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Unwanted Hair

ClazUK

In winter I go Germany and just let it grow :biggrin: Keeps your bits nice and warm

Summer, shave armpits and bottom of legs, I've no hair on the top legs.

Don't shave the Ladygarden because it's started to fall out and it's a bit bald in places. :wacko: So it seem pointless.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say-i havent laughed so much in ages!

eyebrows-i get threaded (otherwise i look like Denis healey)

rest of face-alarming number of bristles keep appearing-tweezer the swines.

legs-epilator

lady garden-trim and then veet anything i dont want.

in winter-i only do facial bits-my argument is it keeps me warmer-hence i dont up the dial on the cental heating!

fee

oddly-im now sporting a dykey do hair style a la Mrs Ook-so am pretty bald!

As I head at the speed of light towards my bus pass, I've noticed a lot more bristly hairs growing out of my chin. They pop out totally indiscriminately, they have no respect for where I am or who I'm with. I felt one of the little blighters on my chin at work this afternoon. I couldn't get my tweezers out & start plucking in the office, so I had to wait until I got home & plucked the bugger out.

As for armpits - I shave them, but not very often as they don't grow much. I've never shaved my legs in my life, they are totally bald!

My lady garden simply gets ignored. I can't see it (cos my belly is too big) and no-one else ever sees it, so I ignore it, maybe it's bald like my legs :unsure:

Awww you lot are making me feel SO normal (in a Fugee kind of way) - thank you :flowers:

So basically I can throw away my Phillips Muff Magic in a few years cos I will have no need for it?

But I might as well save it, as I'll need it for my chin? Fantastic :wacko:

I felt one of the little blighters on my chin at work this afternoon. I couldn't get my tweezers out & start plucking in the office, so I had to wait until I got home & plucked the bugger out.

Oh I have a tweezers (well two actually in case one get's lost) in my handbag, and have many an emergency dash to the bathroom in work to remove offending hairs. :biggrin:

I get my eyebrows threaded (at selfridges :rolleyes: ), shave legs, armpits and bikini line. I use a facial hair removal disc on my top lip, but that gives me spots, so considering getting that threaded too! (Makes note to self, need to go get that done tomorrow)

Hair on head= so fine have to use 'booster shampoos :(

Armpits= once up, once down and once across to finish with a flourish :biggrin:

Lady Garden= Up, down, in, out and then scratch, scratch, scratch until the next time :biggrin:

Legs= ankles to knee. (pre sex... ankle to lady garden then quick flick over the toes) :biggrin:

Wow - I have never been more grateful for my fine hair.

When I was a child I suffered bubble cuts (perms) Mum wanted me to have curls as she and my brother had.

When I had my hair cut very short in the summer and it got bleached by the sun - I looked bald.

If my hair was cut badly it showed big time as there was nowhere for the mistake to hide.

I envied people with thick hair.

None of the above applies now and never will again. phew.............................................

I have no hair from my knees to my thighs and never have had. I am sooooooo grateful.

Cutting/pruning/shaving ladies gardens - I feel faint.at the thought.

Edited by Kathyw

I would like it all lasered off (funny how I was just typing exactly the same thing in the DP lounge :laugh: )

I have legs waxed but hate the weeks inbetween when I have to wait for it to grow long enough. I get ingrown hairs that take ages to grow properly and I therefore spend weeks like a wooly mammoth, unable to wear most of my clothes. Am currently on holiday and spent afternoons on sofa watching reruns of desperate housewives whilst using tweezers to prolong my most recent waxing.

Armpits are shaved.

Pants parts, well erm shaving is prickly and orrid, removal creams are evil and used to give me a rash anyway, I am too chicken to wax there in case it really hurts (bottled out last week again). I want it all lazered offfffffff noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

How much does a bikini wax really hurt?

Edited by Abigailj

I've never thought of using Veet on my garden area. Doesn't it irritate your skin? I'd probably get a nicer finish if I used that. Hmm.

Yes it does irritate, especially if you get a bit on your inner um, curtains. I must have really tough hair tho cos veet never gives me a smooth finish, just funny little stubby limp hairs which are not attractive.

Louis Marcel hair removal cream for sensitive areas isn't as bad as veet and doesnt leave a rash.

Veet also makes yours areshole sting if you get it there [and mine is hairy so I need it ]

Melps-wondering if she has an abnormally hairy fadge.

Abigail I believe it hurts a hell of a lot. My one and only try at self waxing had disastrous results and almost required a blood transfusion, skin graft and counselling :laugh: if you;re thinking of having it done, go to a proper salon.

Ok starting from the top :rolleyes:

Eyebrows waxed and plucked with tweezers in between salon visits.

Moustache bleached with Jolen cream at home.

Underarms shaved.

Lady garden clipped with small battery operated dog clippers shorter than a number 1 I think :unsure:

Legs shaved (when I can be bothered)