UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Clive Does It Like This...

Abby

After reading Ange's poll about hugging, Clive decided he would like to make a video about how he likes to do it :rolleyes: :wub: .

So here it is, Clive and OH starring in "One Man and his Dog" (featuring a compeltely off-topic guest appearance from Dylan who claimed it was his contracted right to appear and none of us could be bothered to argue :wacko: )

Aw - I luffs Clive (but then I would with 2 cockers :laugh: ) - his eyelashes :ohmy: :wub:

They're actually quite short at the moment :unsure: :laugh:

ps. apart from your avatar, I don't remember seeing any photos of your two..... :wink:

Edited by Abby

Clive and Dylan you are lovely boys :wub: :laugh:

Your OH is a bit mad btw :laugh:

Thankyou :)

You may well be right about the OH. For sometime now he has been planning on making a Black&White perfume-style film, starring him and Clive...he even has the title and everything :rolleyes: I think the preferred location is in the surf at Aberdyfi :unsure:

They're actually quite short at the moment :unsure: :laugh:

ps. apart from your avatar, I don't remember seeing any photos of your two..... :wink:

Smudgie gets lovely long eyelashes, then the groomer cuts them off :mecry:

I need to update my avatar!

Here's a pic of the 2 in the Spring - Smudge on the left and Boysie on the right.

p201ea4b7-cecf-456c-95b3-8f9389d5dc.jpg

And on hols the other week part way up Catbells - Boysie likes to roach on steep inclines! :laugh:

CS20080711-Lakes6625.jpg

Can't wait to see the OH's film!