UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nadder Valley Show - Photos

ReikiAnge

Well I'm b8ggered today! but also really thrilled. Thrilled because you all came and thrilled that lots of other people did too; it didn't rain and we raised lots of money. I thought we might get about 40 dogs there, if we were lucky, so I was a bit suprised to see many more people (read terrified!).

Thank you for being there, wish I could've spent more time with you all but you know how it goes, sadly. And thank you for posting such amazing photos. I took my camera but didn't take a single shot :rolleyes: and was a bit upset at the end of the day to realise I hadn't taken anything. What amazing photos you all took too. Wow, wow and wow.

The lovely Cassie, who belongs to Sandi and her OH (sorry Sandi, I can't remember your username :blush: )

OldiesClubNadderValley005ii.jpg

A beautiful bull terrier pup (I don't think I've seen a pup in the flesh before).

OldiesClubNadderValley033ii.jpg

The house I would like to move into, just opposite a fab pub - Helen, could you let the current occupants know they'll need to move once my lottery numbers come up :cool:

OldiesClubNadderValley045ii.jpg

I have some photos of the aircraft display which I will post separately and not attempt to explain as I will get it wrong.

I am in LOVE with Kassie, who I didn't see on the day. She is gorgeous, as is that pup which I fell over about 20 people to rush and see when I spotted her. Like you Ange, I've never seen an EBT pup before. What a little stunner :wub:

I shall inform Rob & Sue that they no longer live in their house :laugh: . It is lovely isn't it and so ideally placed for the pub, which makes me rather glad I don't live there as it's all rather a bit too convenient!

That was a brilliant dog show and many thanks to the organisers Helen and her OH there were a lot of people there and I overheard many saying things like "wow, I didn't realise this would be so big" so please accept a well-earned pat on the back, it was a proper fun day. The ice-cream man was a little shocked too, when he pulled up he was inundated and had not expected to see so many people at his van – he had been at a car boot all morning and had not done much business, then he heard about the show and the Red Arrows flyover (which was awesome) so thought he would plod over, poor chap was filling up his machine as fast as he could.

COLDWET0050.jpg

Tzumit, thank you for posting that. It's so nice to hear such good feedback :cool: . The photos you took of the Red Arrows are gob smacking. I'm really sorry not to have met you and Kassie. I had no idea you were there, I would've come and sought you out. Thank you very much for coming :wub:

A certain Woolly Chocolate Labrador trying agility

nadder2.jpg

Helen's mum and her lovely Scottie :wub:

nadder9.jpg

LMAO at Bert. I loaned him out to Tom's friends and their children who quickly grasped that it was the black lab that had the brains and promptly had a massive falling out (the son and daughter) over who was going to have Barney :laugh:

I am totally and utterly in love with Wiggle and couldv'e happilly dognapped him or at the very least, cuddled him all day. As Ange says, 'foster my arse' lol

Love that shot of my Mum and Bridie :wub:

Wasn't little, sweetie minnie Moo so good all day. She's a little star :wub:

I've got some photos people locally have sent me. So thought I might bore you all by posting those in a mo :flowers:

Edited by tegk68

little 'velcro puppy'. Goodness only knows what breed it was but it was very, very cute:

32.jpg

Two little one's having a go at the scurry bless them

36.jpg

isn't this cheating?

42.jpg

My good friend Ele and her dog Purdey

66.jpg

View of the show and valley

50.jpg

View from the pub garden - what sensible people!

41.jpg

My best friend Anna (stripey top), and me at the Info tent - it was Anna and I who organised the event

49.jpg

Anna's 18 year old terrier cross, Abby, who came from the Dogs Trust in Salisbury 6 years ago and still going strong. Being shown by a friend's little boy in the young handler class

43.jpg

My arse and the OH with the spotty winners of the Dog most like it's owner - the little girl who won was so sweet

46.jpg

Terrier racing:

56.jpg

57.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

Anna and her OH who made the terrier racing contraption (he's a bit clever)

55.jpg

Some terrier racing winners

62.jpg

(and nice to see that you left your husband a shirt and trousers to wear on the day :laugh: )

Well, he might've scared off the punters if he was naked, so I relented :D

Tzumit, Ange and Wendy, would any of you have any objections to me using your photos posted above for cross posting and any future publicity/write ups of the show. As you know I didn't take any on the day so am a bit short of material, so it would be HUGELY appreciated. Thank you :flowers:

Gutted I missed this, looks like a fab day and Jack would have LOVED the terrier racing (he's def collie x terrier so its not cheating that he would have had longer legs than the others m'okay :glare: :laugh: ) looking forward to next year!! :biggrin:

Well done Helen and Anna :flowers: :wub:

Well, he might've scared off the punters if he was naked, so I relented :D

Tzumit, Ange and Wendy, would any of you have any objections to me using your photos posted above for cross posting and any future publicity/write ups of the show. As you know I didn't take any on the day so am a bit short of material, so it would be HUGELY appreciated. Thank you :flowers:

No objections this end :flowers:

Sandi

Thanks Ange and Sandi :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Forget the house, and the ebt puppy - I want the man with the terrier race winning border terrier :wink: :D

Mmmm he was rather nice. About one of the few things I remember about the day.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Just found this for long dog fans - lurcher/long dog racing:

64.jpg