UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Join Me In Celebrating.

JACKYSIAN

Some days I remember that I'm lucky to have what I have! I love my life (outside of work that is! :dry: ) and the main reason of that is because of the Roberts Rabble!!!

So while I bore you all with my favourite pictures, please feel free to add yours and why your lot make you feel glad to be around. :flowers:

Cooper - Cos he's special! Anyone that has met him will agree he's such a happy little chap that makes you feel good being around him.

Image384.jpg

Tiz - Cos she's my princess! She drives me nuts and is SO unpredictable but without her around there would be a big hole!

20.jpg

Cromwell - Cos after 13years together he's taught me alot. He's been beside me when I've needed him and he's always the first to come when I need a cuddle.

RL6.jpg

Sidney - Well cos he's Sidney!! I adore them all but we all know that sometimes a rare friend comes along. If I had to write down what I wanted in a dog Sidney would pretty much tick every box (small furry killing thing aside!!). He's still my poopie and always will be.

e5f7e65ea8c628634fa4f7a05a6d906b.jpg

And we can't forget the other Rabble members:

Cosmic Cat - 16 years old but still ruling the house and the coolest cat around!!

Herbert - I always wanted an all black male cat...and couldn't believe how fantastic he's turned out!! He plays like a nutter with Tiz and Sidney but cuddles up at the end of the day!

And of course Kane, the love of my life and the most fabulous person. I can't begin to explain what he's done for me or imagine the life I'd have without him. :wub:

What a lovely thread :wub: All your rabble are fab :biggrin:

As for my lot:

Keira - my first 'own' dog, she has been a dream to own from day one

babykeira2.jpg

even now as a senior lady she still has a zest for life and I love this girl soooooo much :wub:

5-9.jpg

then there is the T-Bag, my 'little madam' Tia - she has not always been the easiest of girls and we have had our troubles but still..

tiabedweb.gif

despite the tears and tantrums, she is my little baggins darling :wub:

22-Apr1.jpg

and finally (so far) comes my Glenny bogle, he has fitted into the house so well

from first days

glen3.jpg

to now

3-8.jpg

he just keeps on making me laugh :wub:

What a lovely thread and fab pictures. Spike is a dream of a dog, laid back and gentle. Cherry has had more challenges, but is silly, lively and has us in stitches sometimes with her antics. Through both of them I have met some wonderful people and shared many positive experiences. This was taken last weekend at the Oldies weekend. :wub:

DSCF8047.jpg

What gorguss doggies, especially Cooper! Musy admit I have a soft spot for him, he looks like a mini Ria (but less ugly :rolleyes: )

Here's my first boy Wilbur, in 9 years he's never caused any trouble (despite not managing to grow up). And he's the best at that Lab classic, the "I'm so hard done by" look -

hippowilbur.jpg

He's been such a good boy and accepted every dog I've brought into his home, even though he's ended up the only boy out of four! All the girls love him too, even though he can't always keep up with them now due to his joint problems.

playingonbeachdogs.jpg

Then there's my little girl Connie, who's made it her mission to have as many behavioural problems as possible :rolleyes: but I still love her to bits. :wub: It's not her fault her first owners were tw*ts.

bubbaoatcake.jpg

dogs3.jpg

Next came Ria (nicknamed Diarrhoea at work, before I took her home (for reasons I'm sure you can guess) who may be the stupidest, most strange looking and accident prone dog in the history of the universe, but is also the sweetest!

bikerchickria3.jpg

I know I'm always complaining about her, but I can't imagine life without by baby. Well, maybe without emergency trips to the vet at 9pm on Christmas eve...

IMG_0360.jpg

And finally came Roxy, who knows what I was thinking when I agreed to take on a girl with just about every canine health problem known to man... but she's worth it. :wub:

DSC00652.jpg

She's settled in so well, with no squabbles whatsoever between the dogs (probably because she came in and immediately decided she was top bitch) :rolleyes:

IMG_0378.jpg

And just to prove they DO all get on (most of the time) and a photo including my long suffering mum who had the bad luck of having a dogoholic as a daughter.-

IMG_0385.jpg