UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Memory Foam

fee4

Moo is really feeling her age-so anything that makes me moodles happier is OK by me.

being a pointy she is boney-and likes to be comfty.

i was thinking of investing in a memory foam dog bed-but wondered if they really were worth the expense.

Moo doesnt like to be too warm-it makes her hufty pufty so i dont want anything thermal

anyone tried one?

fee

George has a memory foam bed and he loves it and he is extremely fussy about his beds. I got it from ebay at a very reasonable price - about £25 if memory serves. I'll see if I can find a link to the seller. I'll be back if I do :flowers:

I found the seller but he doesn't appear to have any memory foam beds listed at the moment. Anyway here is the Link just in case

Edited by Yantan

We decided to get a memory foam bed for Murf as he was feeling his joints. After looking and fainting at some of the prices we wondered into our local Rosebys, to find memory foam matress enhansers (will look at exactly what we bought when I get home :) )

We put that inside a duvet cover, doubled it over, put a duvet on top of it and hey presto a memory foam bed for £40, which Murf loves :biggrin:

He doesn't like getting too hot but he seems happy to sleep on it even in the hot weather.

Here is link Memory Foam

• 2 weeks later...
Lazyhound, Brian the Oldie's new mum has one for him. Hopefully if you ask her she can help with lots of good advice :)

Spike can confirm that Brian's bed was very comfortable, seeing as he pinched it while we were on the camping weekend! :wub: :laugh: