UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Brian Photos

lazyhound

As requested, I have got some photos of the lovely Brian to share. They were taken over the weekend and and as you can see Brian seems to like his new home and spends all his time on his bed (he loves it)! They are pretty boring but all he does is sleep. He is very wobbly on his legs but hopefully as he gets stronger he'll pose long enough for me to take some piccies of him doing something other than chillin out. He is such a sweetie :wub:

Brian1.jpgBrian2.jpg

Brian3.jpgbrian5.jpg

I was really quick with this one :laugh: Look, he's awake!!!

[/img]brian4.jpg

:mecry: I think I love him :wub: I really hope he's happy to come along at the weekend but if camping isn't for him, I'd quite understand. He'd be welcome to stay here if he fancied it but that might be too much for him as well.

I was a bit concerned camping might be too much for him but he is sooooooooo laid back, and I think as long as he has his memory foam bed and wraps up warm he'll be absolutely fine .... you wait 'til you see his PJs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I nowadays only take in elderly greyhounds destined to be left in kennels because no one wants to take on the expense that often comes veterinary wise with these old boys and girls. What they give you though, far outweighs any monetry outlay. Their trusting lived in faces often hides the horror some have faced in their o' too short life on this planet. Brian has landed on his paws, this time for good. He will be pampered, protected and happy now for the rest of his life, the tragedy is, there are far too many "Brians" out there. Bryan