UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs Locked In Hot Car

Yantan

:mecry: Those poor animals. I've got a handful of RSPCA leaflets that I stick on people's cars when I see dogs left in them!! If it's a hot day I will go in the store and get them to tannoy for the owners, so far I've not had to call the authorities but I'd have absolutely no hesitation in doing so!! Well done those people for trying to save them.

Just awful :mecry:

I don't know why people continue to leave dogs in cars during hot weather but they do and every year at least one dog dies.

Does anyone know if there are any flyers that can be downloaded? I am just thinking it would be handy to have some on fundraising stalls during the summer months to make people think.

And how lovely to see some positive press about travellers.

Yes it is :)

Poor souls :mecry: :mecry: .

I agree with you Ramsey you would think that bringing the temperature down slowly would be the best way to go, not that I think it would have helped the dog in the report, I think it was to far gone for anything to help it.

Does anyone know if there are any flyers that can be downloaded?

That's a brilliant idea, can anyone on here do something that we can download. What about some kind of sticker that could be put in the windows of our cars, someone reading it might just think twice about leaving their dogs in the car if they're parked next to one that has something about Dogs dying in hot cars in it.

Terri