UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Foxi Face Pics

ranirottie

lots of people have now said that she looks like an "out of coat" Spitz so I looked them up and she does look like the German one. I dont think her coat is the same as a Finnish one because what she has now is silky rather than fluffy. Be interesting to see what she looks like in the winter but she may well be a Spitz cross. x

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just found this and your other threads on "Foxi Face".......she is totally gorgeous :wub: .

I phoned the number at the bottom of the original thread on her soooo many times but it just kept not getting through- perhaps I needed a prefix number.......I saw that she had been re-homed in the UK and was miffed that she could come over and I `d missed the boat but I`m so glad she`s with you cos now we can keep seeing her and she`s going to have the best life........we have since adopted/re-homed a boy pom (from an ad as I was scared to death of puppy farmers getting him as he`s still entire) and like you, am amazed at how feisty these ickle dogs are :ohmy: ........I`ve not seen him climb trees yet (saw your other thread :laugh: )but he wades on in there with our other 2 - no problem ......I`m not familiar with these breeds really but have been looking into them recently and I`d say she`s more pom/spitz than anything else........she is so lovely and lucky to have found you :)

Hannah she is gorgeous and I am very grateful to you for arranging it. I spoke to the lady who had taken her in and thanked her too and told her that Tilli was safe and happy.

I got up this morning to a raptuous welcome. :laugh: She leapt all over me, yipping and barking and then proceeded to run round and round the room barking her head off and madly wagging her tail. It was lovely to watch, she has really attached herself to me. :wub: I cannot go anywhere without her 1 step behind me and she slept all night on her vet bed outside my bedroom door. :wub: She has really settled in as home here and I love her to bits.x

Cher from the above post I think she knows she landed on her pretty little feet, I am so glad that it is all working out :GroupHug:

Thank you so very much for giving her a well loved home :wub:

Edited by Cottage Rescue