UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

47 Dogs In Waiting Need Your Help

cycas

Just wondering (and I know it's a long shot) if there are any bichons on the waiting list. My mum would love to help and she has one so would happily foster another of the same if that would help one little set of paws. Thought it was worth an ask. :rolleyes_anim:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering (and I know it's a long shot) if there are any bichons on the waiting list. My mum would love to help and she has one so would happily foster another of the same if that would help one little set of paws. Thought it was worth an ask. :rolleyes_anim:

Thats really kind, but I'm afraid no Bichons on our list at the moment. Can we bear her in mind for the future, though?

• 5 months later...

Thanks to donations we've received and fundraisers we have managed to take in 16 dogs since this thread was first posted. We still have quite a waiting list and can only bring more dogs in when we have the funds to be able to support them and pay any vet costs for them. So I guess we've helped a third of the list in just under 6 months. We receive desperate phone calls each week from people who need to place their dogs in rescue urgently. It's relentless and my heart goes out to the ladies manning our phone line.

Hi - I am looking to adopt an oldie but not sure where to post?

I am looking for a calm oldie gent to go with my older lady sprollie - 9+ years, don't mind breed as temperament more important although my OH sadly has some preconceived ideas about bull breeds and alsations that I am working on! I love Marley and look at him every day but don't know how he would be with a grumpy lady.

Must be 100% with people and calm as I take into work a lot, I have OH and FIL at home all day as well so won't be left, my garden is not currently 100% secure but will be in 6 months and we do 3 shortish walks a day anyway. My other dog can be funny with some she meets if they are boisterous, but ok with the old gents that dont bother her, and at her age that's fair enough.

I am in Kent but happy to travel for the right dog - I have no kids, cats or small furries and am happy to wait for the right dog for us. I would welcome any suggestions as I check the site every day but it is difficult to tell individual circumstances and not all seem to be listed. Please pm me if you need further info. Thanks for reading!

Hi - I am looking to adopt an oldie but not sure where to post?

I am looking for a calm oldie gent to go with my older lady sprollie - 9+ years, don't mind breed as temperament more important although my OH sadly has some preconceived ideas about bull breeds and alsations that I am working on! I love Marley and look at him every day but don't know how he would be with a grumpy lady.

Must be 100% with people and calm as I take into work a lot, I have OH and FIL at home all day as well so won't be left, my garden is not currently 100% secure but will be in 6 months and we do 3 shortish walks a day anyway. My other dog can be funny with some she meets if they are boisterous, but ok with the old gents that dont bother her, and at her age that's fair enough.

I am in Kent but happy to travel for the right dog - I have no kids, cats or small furries and am happy to wait for the right dog for us. I would welcome any suggestions as I check the site every day but it is difficult to tell individual circumstances and not all seem to be listed. Please pm me if you need further info. Thanks for reading!

You are welcome to give us a call on 08445 868 656 for a chat. We have several new dogs coming in over the next week or so, including a very gentle black Lab and a small collie cross, both said to be calm placid friendly dogs.

Obviously they will need to be vet checked and assessed in their foster homes before they are ready for rehoming, but from what we know so far either of them might suit you :)