UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Little Burton Please

BillyMalc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for all your good thoughts and wishes - he surely needs them. Just had an update: Burton is still really ill, vomiting and weak. They are going to take X-rays of him today to see what's going on inside. :(

Please send continued good thoughts, they're much appreciated :flowers:. As soon as I got a picture I'll post it, but I'm not sure if there are any online ones about.

Your good thoughts are working, Burton's stopped vomiting! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: He's got the trots instead now :sick01: :sick01: But apparently that's better because some of his nutrition will make it through his body in that case. Not heard any more news and he's not out of the woods yet, but there is definitely some progress there! Thank you for all your thoughts and please keep em coming!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Your good thoughts and well wishes have worked!! (nooo had nuttin to do with the hospital, don't be silly! :wink:) :flowers:

I've just received a text that Burton is back home and full of beans again!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've not heard yet what's caused all this upset and I'll wait till tomorrow before I call round (there'll prolly be enough people doing that today already as it is), but at least he's back where he belongs!

Your good thoughts and well wishes have worked!! (nooo had nuttin to do with the hospital, don't be silly! :wink:) :flowers:

I've just received a text that Burton is back home and full of beans again!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've not heard yet what's caused all this upset and I'll wait till tomorrow before I call round (there'll prolly be enough people doing that today already as it is), but at least he's back where he belongs!

great news! :biggrin: Hope he's back to his old self real soon :wub: