UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ollie Had An Op Today

selina

Ollie has had a lump on the side of his nose come up over the space of a couple of weeks which the vet examined and said if it keeps growing then she'd sedate him to try and drain with a needle and/or x-ray.

So he went in to have his sedation today and then I got a phone call to say she didn't like the look of the x-ray and it was to hard to get a needle into so they were operating, they have gone in through his mouth as the lump was surrounding his canine tooth root, it was a hard bony lump with a pulp inner, the tooth had to be removed as ell to be able to get the lump out.

It's now gone off for pathology to have a look at but she did say if it comes back as bad cells than they would already be in his bone tissue, so please spare a few positive thoughts for Ollie and just hope it's nothing to awful.

Test results back on Wednesday cause of the Bank Holiday :rolleyes:

He's currently fast asleep with his new magnetic dog coat on :)

Thanks all.

He's eaten his raw mince this morning with no problem's at all so I don't think he's in to much pain, mind you he is having metacam for a day or two.

Currently having a snooze, I think he's completely unaware, as most dogs are of the worry they put us through. :worried_anim: