UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Upcoming Events

Peachy

As summer is fast approaching, the events are now getting booked up and we're trying very hard to spread the word about Oldies Club.

Please take a couple of minutes (more if you like!) to browse through the Events Calendar on the Oldies Club website to see where we'll be in the coming weeks and months. I'll keep this updated as more events are booked and confirmed. If we'll be near you at any time, please come along to say hello and maybe lend a hand.

The weekend of Saturday 7 June and Sunday 8 June is a busy one! We'll be in three different places at once; Summerhill Vets Open Day in Newport, Bowood Dog Show and Country Fair in Wiltshire and The Big Doggie Do in Milton Keynes. Additional helpers and volunteers are always welcome - it's a great way to put faces to usernames!

If anyone is able to lend a hand with Summerhill Vets Open Day, please let us know :flowers:

We're looking forward to seeing you if we're near you soon :thumbsup_anim:

I can help out at Milton Keynes on Saturday 7th if you need anyone.x :)

That would be great and look forward to meeting you - I used to live in Hatfield, not a million miles away from you.

See you there

Rocky :)

p.s. If you need my mobile number let me know and I'll pm it over to you or Kelly has it too.

I would like to help out - Milton Keynes is nearest to me and I'm around either day. I'd probably have to bring Rudi and Koda though - how does that work? :flowers:

All dogs are welcome at the show but tis is not fair, I haven't even met them yet :mecry:

Cindy :)

Thanks for offering to help :biggrin:

The passes are coming to me shortly so I'll be able to confirm how many helpers we can have on the day(s). I'm hoping to go along myself but will can't stay all day so will pay the entrance fee.

All dogs are welcome at the show but tis is not fair, I haven't even met them yet :mecry:

Cindy :)

Koda and Rudi would like to meet you too, but Koda is wild and naughty at the moment - probably best to wait until he's at least 5 before you meet him :laugh:

Koda and Rudi would like to meet you too, but Koda is wild and naughty at the moment - probably best to wait until he's at least 5 before you meet him :laugh:

He would suit Ruby as she is a tad mad :rolleyes:

If OC are coming to Glos for the Teckels show in September, im happy to help out :)

Could you remind me when it is again Jaqui? :flowers: