UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Up For A Brean Sands Meet

selina

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( i'm sorry i had to leave early, there were simply too many dogs who kept comming up to max and he just couldnt cope which in turn resulted in me not having full control of him so i thought it safer to leave, especially after he attacked a JRT who repeatedly kept running underneath him because its plonker owner kept throwing its ball at max, scaring him to death :mad: after that incident i thought it best to leave as max had started to panic and was barking at everything and it wasnt fair on him to stay, i guess the weather plus beach should have told me there would have been far too many dogs for him to cope with, so i blame myself really, ben had a good time though :rolleyes:

:( i'm sorry i had to leave early, there were simply too many dogs who kept comming up to max and he just couldnt cope which in turn resulted in me not having full control of him so i thought it safer to leave, especially after he attacked a JRT who repeatedly kept running underneath him because its plonker owner kept throwing its ball at max, scaring him to death :mad: after that incident i thought it best to leave as max had started to panic and was barking at everything and it wasnt fair on him to stay, i guess the weather plus beach should have told me there would have been far too many dogs for him to cope with, so i blame myself really, ben had a good time though :rolleyes:

Well done to you Phoenix :flowers: ,

I have a very tricky dog and it is sooo important for us to stay 'below threshold' and know when to call it a day :( Really hard when you desperatly want them to have a good time (esp if I am having fun too!!) Anyway just wanted to say good on you for listening to your lad and putting him first :biggrin: