UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie

ranirottie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my pleasure. x

edited to say that in the first pics she is at the back with Kizzy, that is my Ebbi at the front. x

I'm glad you said which one she was because by the first two pictures I couldn't tell who hadn't been there for ever!!!

just to add that Arron has been so good and is helping me work with Rosie even tho she bit him. He now doesn't run near her, calls her name as he approaches her so that she is aware that he is there and pats her and talks to her as he goes past and he does this every time. I think he just made her jump and her automatic reaction was to lunge and bite but that is a serious thing to deal with if there are kids around. Kids are always forgetting and running about so she needs to learn not to do that. I think the other people kept her muzzled most of the time as she has deep tracts in her fur each side of her face where a strap has obviously been. Poor girl. But she is now wagging her tail at Arron when he approaches her so we are moving forward. There is no need to move her Cindy, all my grandkids are dog savvy and do as they are told,we have just gone back a couple of steps but that often happens . We will sort it. She will learn that kids can be nice.x

Your grandson is a real treasure (as you are too) poor girl being muzzled that much, but I'm sure she'll soon learn that *most* children are nice especially with a grandson like that :wub: