UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

An Email From Ball Bouncing Bailey

selina

Ball Bouncing Bailey was one of my foster dogs from The Oldies, I think you'll all agree his email writing skills just show what a huge character he is. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Hi Selina,

I just thought it was about time I wrote to you and sent you some pictures of my extremely handsome self. Monday was the anniversary of when I hired my maid and butler, so I told them to prepare a party with a cake and sandwiches and all that. It was a small affair, just the three of us and my maid's parents. The first picture I've attached shows the cake they had made for me,

cake.jpg

and the second one shows me cutely reminding them that those cheesy Doritos on the table are in fact MINE. See how I have my paw on the table so they get the message? Idiots!

cheesy.jpg

The third and fourth pictures were both taken this morning and show me doing what I do best - exploring outside and then relaxing after a hard morning's walk.

cutie.jpg

Img_0261a.jpg

I've instructed them to drive me down to Brean again as I had such a good time last time. - I know I look a bit shaggy in the pictures but I'm booked in for a spa treatment at Poochie Kuts on Wednesday, so those hot Somerset chicka dogs won't be able to resist. Speaking of which, your friend Lucy is really cute - she could play ball with me any time <wink>. My butler likes Bob too, but he's nowhere near as handsome as me. Anyway, if you are around on that week, you're welcome to come and say hi - knowing my butler I'll have good knowledge of the Brean pubs by the end of that week.

I'll leave you to get on with your hard rescue work now.

love,

Bailey

I formally requested Sir Bailey's confirmation to use the email on The OC website, his reply

Of course the OC can my my scribings on the website..... I'll tell my people to contact their people about splitting the image rights, promotions etc :laugh:

If you'd like to meet Ball Bouncing Bailey and throw a ball for him, his request is not to far though as he gets out of puff these days, you can come along to Brean Sands, a mini Oldies meet and greet next Sunday 11 May at a time to be confirmed due to having to confirm tide times, you can meet his ever dutiful maid and butler as well but Bailey requests that you greet him first and foremost as is his right for being ever so handsome. :lmaosmiley: