UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I've just forced George out for a wee. He last had one at 7.30 this morning :rolleyes: After doing the piddle polka (walking up and down, turning round, cocking leg, putting leg back down, walking up and down some more, turning round etc.) he eventually did the biggest longest wee of the 21st century (to date)

I'm glad someone else has a dog with a cast iron bladder :laugh: Whuppety Jake won't go out when it's raining, or rather he goes out, stands there looking like the dog with nothing to live for, then slinks back in as if he's going to be murdered. He will go 18 hours without a wee until he feels the conditions are right :rolleyes:

FMF: I was planning Bailey's Ben & Jerry's ice cream for pudding, but I'm a bit worried I've eaten too much spag bol and won't have room :huh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sorted out my broadband in French, I am quite pleased. It rained here for most of the day, and when it stopped the dogs went running in the fields and came back soaking wet because the grass was very wet and is waist high. Will take some photos tomorrow. Need to download the lizardy ones.

thank you for clearing up that query re. the difference between Alsations and GSDs

I was convinced they were the same, but it was my Mum who put down in my head, and reckoned GSDs have longer fur

off to watch Waking the Dead now .... I only really watch it for Trevor Eve .... strange i know, but for an older man I wouldn't say 'no'

Night all x

off to watch Waking the Dead now .... I only really watch it for Trevor Eve .... strange i know, but for an older man I wouldn't say 'no'

Night all x

I had a thing for him years ago when he played Eddie Shoestring and since he's got rid of the floppy hair on Waking the dead I am starting to look at him with a gleam in my eye :laugh:

Kelly, 30 is nothing! :rolleyes: Happy birthday from an old git :flowers: Vodka is good. If there is any going spare? :wink:

:GroupHug: for Tommys toothache.

Billy, I had no idea that you were nearly as old as me :D :laugh:

SarahDC, you need to 'request info here. T'interweb can be scary and someone here might know someone

have had

the same thing and can give relevant information :GroupHug:

Alex, you talk too much! :laugh:

Julia, what have you got in your skip? :unsure: How did your SS interview go re fostering?

Emma :GroupHug:, run free Monty.

Yum, curry!

Have been out for dinner for SD 17th birthday today. So why do I feel like I want to eat something? I know I should have had dessert! :rolleyes:

OH has just discovered Wii live! :laugh: He is playing guitar heros with someone who is more competition than me. Not difficult! :laugh:

I've got a tile in the kitchen that keeps "popping" - it's partly under a socket - does anyone know how to stop it doing this :unsure: It's just a corner protruding but it's spoiling the look of an otherwise smooth wall. It fits with a good clearance all round so I don't understand it :rolleyes:

Julia, what have you got in your skip? :unsure: How did your SS interview go re fostering?

The skip is full to the brim with old washing line, rabbit hutch, kids broken ride on toys and other junk from the garden including 10,000,000 plant pots that my mum has made me keep over the past ten years :wacko: :rolleyes: :laugh:

We have not got a foster placement at the moment :unsure: It makes me sad not to have anyone but I guess it is good that no one needs us really. I had hot chocolate fudge cake with cream :D Happy Birthday to SD :flowers: