UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Harness

phoenix

Jet has an adjustable harness, lead and collar from Lupine (in Tickled Pink),

http://www.lupinepet.com/dog/med_dog.php

The good thing is that if it gets damaged (including being chewed) they will replace it free of charge. I was sceptical about this at first, but have since tried it and they did as promised; my friend has replaced one harness three times now!

She also has one from Rogz:

http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/prodinfo.asp?number=ROGZBBR

This one was particularly good as you can lock the buckles - she bounces around so much on the line that sometimes the other harness would come undone.

I hope you find something that you like. :) I've never had a problem with the above rubbing, but I know people who have. A lot of my friends recommend the fleecey Dog Games ones too.

I've got 3 different harnesses for my lot!!!

I've got the fleecy one like the dog games one for Maddie (cos everything rubs her!!)

I've got a canine spirit heavy duty one for Kimba (cos he snaps anything else!!)

I've got a Rogz one for Jasper (cos he is such a wriggle bum that the locking buckles are essential for him!!)

They are all fab in their own ways but wouldn't be great for everyone - Jasper slips straight out of the fleecy one, the canine spirit and Rogz ones rub Maddie and Kimba has snapped every other harness he has worn!!

We have the Eurohike Dog Harness

they are good but not sure i would get anymore

with Ria they are great are she pulls like mad in the ring

Dory does not need one and just has a little harness from pet at home

if you put Eurohike Dog Harness into ebay they some times have them.

i've ordered the perfect fit one, from dog games, now i have to just pray that i measured all the right pieces correctly, it was slightly confusing :wacko: hopefully i got it right, or it would be a very expensive c*** up :rolleyes:

sshhhh just tell my husband :laugh:

Edited by phoenix

• 2 weeks later...

my harness has arrived and its perfect :biggrin: thanks for the link

and thank you to emma pen who discovered the new group starting in my area, and showed me the way, i'm absolutely loving it and benjamins sort of getting there :laugh: