UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Had A Fright

ranirottie

Earlier this evening I couldn't find Peggy and went into panic mode. Twice now she has managed to slip past hubby and do a runner up the road. I get the feeling that she became expert at this in her former home! After searching downstairs I went upstairs and foynd the cheeky moo fast asleep onmy bed! When I came in she just raised her head, looked at me and went back to sleep. Good job I put the dog blanket on, she is definately getting braver! :laugh:

Peggy17april2008002.jpg

Earlier this evening I couldn't find Peggy and went into panic mode. Twice now she has managed to slip past hubby and do a runner up the road. I get the feeling that she became expert at this in her former home! After searching downstairs I went upstairs and foynd the cheeky moo fast asleep onmy bed! When I came in she just raised her head, looked at me and went back to sleep. Good job I put the dog blanket on, she is definately getting braver! :laugh:

Peggy17april2008002.jpg

You mean that's not her normal bed? shame on you :laugh: :laugh:

Good to see her settling in. :wub:

Peggy17april2008002.jpg

:wub: What a lovely photo :wub: Nice pink bedding!!!!!!!!