UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Doctor Who, Sat 5 April, 6:20pm, Bbc One.

I fell asleep and missed the last 20 minutes. :sleep:

So what happened at the end, then :laugh:

Thought the german Daleks were hilarious. Love Matha and Micky.

I've hardly watched it since Catherine Tate joined. I really hope she wan't be in future episodes.

Ali

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite disappointed that he didn't regenerate into someone nooo, but apart from that, it was fab. I blubbed several times, but especially when he was leaving Billy Piper again :mecry:

I know but it was lovely that he actually got to tell her he loved her :wub: And the new him and Rose get to spend their lives together.Awww who'd have thought Dr Who would get all romantic :wub:

I was quite disappointed that he didn't regenerate into someone nooo

I like David T but I did get a teensy weensy bit excited at the prospect of James Nesbitt being the new Dr :wub: , much as I like Robert Carlyle I don't think he'd have been a very good choice, he's looking a bit tatty now-a-days :(

I thought it was absolutely fantastic!!! I wasn't happy about Catherine Tate as the new assistant, but she has done an excellent job. Sad ending for her though. Glad Rose got her 'doctor' in the end. I thought the German daleks were fantastic - priceless Dr Who. Looks like Mickey and Martha to join Torchwood?? :partytime:

All right as a sidekick but nothing special. Too immature to carry of the role as the Doctor's love interest IMO.

Pam

True. I think the Alex Kingston character in the Shadows episodes was much more his type ;)