UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

All Fingers/paws Crossed For My 2nd Oldies Foster

Julie1504

Getting a bit excited here as I am hoping my 2nd Oldies foster 'Guiness' will be on his way Sunday :biggrin: .

My last oldies foster was about this time last year and it was a rough one emotionally as he was in a bad way and finally left for the bridge in June. He moved on from me to another fosterer so he could have a quieter and more relaxed life in his last months but it still hurt so much when I got the news :mecry: . He was with me for 6 months and all of us loved him.

I have still been fostering but mainly puppies and respite care temps from The Cinnamon Trust.

To be honest I never thought I would be ready to foster another oldie as they weedle their way into your hearts but I had a chat to Cindy and discussed the type I could foster and Mr Guiness fits the bill so wish me luck in not losing my heart to this little monkey :rolleyes: .

Julie

xxx

Good Luck Julie

Guiness is lovely :wub:

I know what you mean about these oldies weedling their way into your heart, we're on our first, he's only been here a week and we're already smitten.

I'm sure Mr Guiness is very excited at the prospect of coming to stay with you.

[quote name='Julie1504' date='Mar 28 2008, 12:57 PM' post='658616'

To be honest I never thought I would be ready to foster another oldie as they weedle their way into your hearts but I had a chat to Cindy and discussed the type I could foster and Mr Guiness fits the bill so wish me luck in not losing my heart to this little monkey :rolleyes: .

Julie

xxx

You won't join the rows of 'Foster Keeper' missus, I have changed the rules, it is now 1 out of 10000 before you can keep one :D :laugh: