UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi From The Midlands

snoopy

Hi everyone, have posted a few things on here, so thought it was time to introduce myself. Havent got any pets as yet, hope to find a puppy! I'm mad about boxers and my husband is springer mad! Have just put my name down to foster puppies (hope this doesnt go against me, being too fussy!) My way of thinking is that I brought up 3 lovely kids so far, and their well behaved, polite and house trained, however my husband on the other hand (I know understand the saying you cant teach an old dog new tricks!!), still needs training after 12years of marriage!! So I know fostering pups is best for me. Everyone seems so nice and helpful on here, I live in the Midlands so if I can help anyone out please let me know.

Hi and welcome! :wavey:

You'll have a great time and make many fab friends here on The Refuge :flowers:

I'm from the east midlands. The rescue I volunteer for organises regular walks - 2nd Sunday of every month - which you'd be most welcome to join whether you have a foster dog, permanent dog or no dog at all (always plenty of rescue dogs in need of a walker that you could borrow if the latter :wink: ). Would you like me to PM you with details of the dates and venues for the forthcoming year?

The next one is at Coombe Abbey near Coventry on 13th April. It'd be great to meet you and put a face to a name!

I'm from the east midlands. The rescue I volunteer for organises regular walks - 2nd Sunday of every month - which you'd be most welcome to join whether you have a foster dog, permanent dog or no dog at all (always plenty of rescue dogs in need of a walker that you could borrow if the latter :wink: ). Would you like me to PM you with details of the dates and venues for the forthcoming year?

The next one is at Coombe Abbey near Coventry on 13th April. It'd be great to meet you and put a face to a name!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but There is also the Coventry Grehound Group walk on that day-Ryton Pools. All welcome, dog or not. You could have a morning and afternoon walk. :flowers:

Yes please pm me would love to go.

Thanks

Hi and welcome! :wavey:

You'll have a great time and make many fab friends here on The Refuge :flowers: