UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ellie's Visit

Tobleronie

Gorgeous :wub: She's going to break some hearts when she's older.

Mindy how is Evie? Please say hello to the family for me,they are such nice people :flowers:

Just for you Jules, this was Evie (my Grand Niece) a few weeks ago :wub:

P1050730.jpg

Today we are sticking stickers on a bigggggg sheet of paper :rolleyes: We will then be going for a walk with the boys (when it stops snowing), then will be painting Easter Eggs :biggrin: Photos to follow :rolleyes:

Just for you Jules, this was Evie (my Grand Niece) a few weeks ago :wub:

P1050730.jpg

Today we are sticking stickers on a bigggggg sheet of paper :rolleyes: We will then be going for a walk with the boys (when it stops snowing), then will be painting Easter Eggs :biggrin: Photos to follow :rolleyes:

Wow she is growing into another beauty isn't she.You have good genes in your family! Beautiful :wub: Thank you :flowers:

Have fun sticking things and painting things.I love doing stuff like that...secretly I think it's half the reason I do the job I do :wink:

Did no-one else see Tobie in Ellie?

Very strong resemblence.

It would appear that she has in fact inherited my talents especially in the decoration department :biggrin:

Work in progress

P1060026.jpg

The finished article

P1060035.jpg

although not quite up to Nannas standard :rolleyes:

P1060037.jpg

and absolute proof that Grandad is actually her step Grandad and no blood relation due to abismal attempt by him :wacko:

P1060030.jpg