UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts For Snatch Please - Update P8

staffymad

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoken to the vets and they are still trying to decide if we do the local anastaetic and therefore just remove parts of the lump or if we are going in and remove the toe under general GA. :unsure:

They are currently running some blood tests for him to get fresh enzyme values for his kidneys which will also have a large impact on the decission (last bloods are 2 weeks old).

I have been asked to ring back in 1 hour.

I am getting worried now :mecry:

Just spoken to the vets and they are still trying to decide if we do the local anastaetic and therefore just remove parts of the lump or if we are going in and remove the toe under general GA. :unsure:

They are currently running some blood tests for him to get fresh enzyme values for his kidneys which will also have a large impact on the decission (last bloods are 2 weeks old).

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

It is only natural to be worried :flowers:

At least they are running all possible base-line tests which will enable them to make an informed decision on what to do in snatch's best interest.

Just spoken to the vets and a GA is to risky so we are going for the local anastaetic and we are trying to remove as much of the lump as possible (again). It is a awkard position (peeps who were on the walk on sunday know what I mean) where the lump is growing out of the pad.

I can pick him up if all goes well between 17-18.00 today :)