UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fill Your Boots Girls In Wales

Trallwm farm

Blokies and booze can be found everywhere - yawn :sleep:

But a ship like that you don't see every day. How about we go and nick it while the lads are parading through Monmouth?

I am liking owls suggestion, and we have Alison, she can drive a boat so we would be fine :biglaugh:

A fugee cruise

Edited by Red Rotties

Years and years ago whenever a ship or a submarine was in port we always got a phone call at work asking if we wanted to go to a party on board, we went to some smashing parties including one on a submarine which was an eyeopener, usually for the submariner at the bottom of the stairs making sure we got down them safe. They were always told to look straight ahead but they never did. In later years oh and myself were also invited to parties aboard The Britannia and The Ark Royal, they weren't so much fun as I was grown up and supposed to behave myself :angry: .

Terri

Blokies and booze can be found everywhere - yawn :sleep:

But a ship like that you don't see every day. How about we go and nick it while the lads are parading through Monmouth?

Aye. Lets nick it and go on a cruise with all the dogs. We've got the life jackets ready.

PA220229.jpg

P4240197.jpg

Can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE

I am liking owls suggestion, and we have Alison, she can drive a boat so we would be fine :biglaugh:

A fugee cruise

I can indeed, but this would be condemned as seriously naughty boat abduction which naturally I could never condone.

Up for it if anyone else is though - just say the word!

:biggrin:

It wouldn't be the first time I've done it anyway. The Fleet Air Arm were very understanding when their ship "Percival" went off partying from Fowey a few years back :wink: I may have some photos somewhere :ph34r: