UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

For Anne And Martin

incapuppy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi!! :laugh: :laugh:

She's there! Arrived there at about 10 ish last night, and I arrived back in Sunderland an hour ago.

I'm so exhausted, going to go and work out how many miles I've driven and how much (little!) sleep I've had!!

If I learned one thing from this journey, it's that whoever plans the roads in Holland needs to lay off the cannabis!

Tank you so much everyone for the lovely welcome!! :liebe94: it means a lot to me :biggrin: :wub:

I have a job! it was not so much an interview as a "clean some kennels, play with some dogs and when can you start" sort of thing :laugh: so as soon as I am feeling better (have awful cough/cold) I will be at work! Only 15-20 minute walk from our house as well.

Our village is LOVELY!!! Absolutely adorable, and people are really nice and friendly and there are dogs every where :) Have only had the girls off lead as of yesterday, as they went a bit scenting-mad the first 3 days, and that usually makes their hearing shut down... and there are all these bleedin' rabbits everywhere! Dogs haven't actually spotted them yet, but I see them all over.

I am at a library in neighbouring town, have not got internet at the house yet.

Eve has already been to visit :biggrin: (Martin would like to know the name of that pub we went to?? If anyone else would like to pop round, send Martin a pm, as he can check his at work :biggrin:

Huge thanks to Jo for doing the trip!! Are we laughing at it yet?? LOL :cool: :laugh: It was certainly memorable!!

Must say I was so proud of my dogs and cats, they took it all in their stride. Memphis wasa bit scared when we got off the ferry, but that was the only time. And both cats and dogs settled into the new house straight away. Memphis loves running up and down the stairs!

So pleased you got the job Anne. :thumbsup_anim:

The pub we went to is the c*** O' the North at Belbar. There are a couple nearer to your house which we could try next time :wink:

ETA that wasn't a roood word that was a male hen! c0ck!

Edited by eve