UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Kc Good Citizen

Rileyroo

Congratulations! Knew you'd be fine! Love her pictures :wub: :flowers: and I think she'll be a wonderful PAT dog.

Wasn't so confident about ourselves tho' so panicked in silence but followed your earlier thread with great interest. Sorry to have shared your advice without asking. :rolleyes:

Wiccaweys Robbie and Remmi took their Bronze last week.

Robbie was very good and passed, managed to restrain himself from his usual tarting with all the other dogs...and even let me prize his mouth open!

Remmi was very good too but just couldn't bear to be away from his dad's side whilst doing the down stay. He didn't get up :) .......... :unsure: but sort of slithered along on his side to be by his dad :wub: :wacko: ......twice! :huh: :glare: To make up for it tho' he almost knocked his dad and the examiner over with his recall :laugh: !!

R&R wouldn't be much good at being PAT dogs, but could enthusiastically render resusitation with their intense face washing service especually when they both stand on your chest to do it!

Well done both of you, good luck with the PAT assessment.

Roz

Thank you, lovely Fugees.

And well done to Remmi and Robbie - two at once is very impressive :biggrin:

Sorry, didn't put it clearly. Remmi 'wasn't ready' to pass (i think that is the phrase rather than 'fail')

Sadly the slithering snake impression didnt count for the 'stay'

He did do very brilliantly well though all things considered, we'll blame OH anyway.