UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

Do you think Jay will be missed if she follows me!!! :D Not to say that I dont love Jess and Jack too, :laugh: just probably a bit more loyal to their owners!!! Thankyou to Michele and Richard for looking after me and transporting me around, :wub: I've had a great time. Selina, I promise I will give you a ring this morning, don't know where the time went yesterday!!! I estimate I have another three weeks before I reach Lands End, not long!!! :unsure: Those tootsies must keep moving!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Jay1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An appeal from Trish

whilst she was walking today it appears her driver's door window has accidentally been broken :mad:

If anyone can help find her a Renault Traffic 1100D 94M reg window as without this she can't sleep in the camper, she's coming here for a couple of days but urgently needs the window to continue her Trudge.

Is anyone available to contact the local radio station its Plymouth Sound? and also South Hams radio.

I am home! The intention was to spend yesterday and today with Trish to save her doing a double walk back to her camper van, but as you can see it did not work out that way. Thank you very much to Selina and Rob for putting us up in your nice new caravan over night, for finding all the local breakers yard details and to Rob for collecting and (hopefully) fitting the window. :) So Trish and I had the morning off so we went for a walk :laugh:

Thankyou Elaine for coming out to see me and taking me out for a meal. :rolleyes: Sorry it did not work out as planned, but I did enjoy the walk we had this morning in Ivybridge. The good news is that the window has been fitted, a huge thanx to Rob and Selina, for not only finding the salvage yard, picking the window up, fitting it, (and that wasn't a quick easy job!!) and for putting me and Elaine up in your lovely new caravan. I certainly am very lucky to be meeting such lovely people along this walk. :wub: Cycas, unfortunately I do not have your number, but if you can text me on 07773393786, I will ring you back. I should reach Dartmeet Wed night, Burrator Res Thurs and Plym Bridge Fri. Wed night is the night that I could do with a bit of help if that is possible. :rolleyes:

Here is Trish in sepia for some reason:

trish.jpg

After I drove her back to the van, we walked the hounds. You can just about see the van from the tor we walked up (and yes, Trish did insist on coming too even though she'd already walked all the way to Burrator!)

van.jpg

Az almost at the top of the tor

tor.jpg

On the way down:

down.jpg

On the way home

rainbow.jpg