UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hopefully A New Fosterer!

Julesnmilo

Hi everyone

Just reading through some of the posts and it seems a very friendly place :laugh:

I am waiting for a home check so I can foster, from one of the other threads I see biccies are the way forward.....feel more nervous than I thought I would.

I have a goldie, a big black lab, terrier n spaniel oh and a cat n three kids and a very long suffering OH.

Fingers crossed I will pass and be ble to help out some oldies.

Jules

Hi everyone

Just reading through some of the posts and it seems a very friendly place :laugh:

I am waiting for a home check so I can foster, from one of the other threads I see biccies are the way forward.....feel more nervous than I thought I would.

I have a goldie, a big black lab, terrier n spaniel oh and a cat n three kids and a very long suffering OH.

Fingers crossed I will pass and be ble to help out some oldies.

Jules

Hi Jules

I'm waiting for my homecheck too, it is exciting isn't it!! It seems bribery is the way forward though I was thinking Jaffa cakes and a selections of M&S finest :rolleyes: :biggrin: .

I'm dogless at the moment but have a possible chicken issue to get over with any new dog placed with us.

Fingers crossed for us both.

Tracey